Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Interview with the design group

Visit at the design group

A big group of people chose the group where they can make wonderful clothes and scenes to the Circus Backstage.
We have visited them to get some impressions about their work.

Why did you choose to participate in the design group?
Bogusia: Because I am very creative, and I like to express myself on this way, and because I am on Idraet and on Kulturformidling and now I wanted to try something else.
What is your task?
Bogusia: Our task is to build a beautiful pink confessional. First of all we had to find pink and white colors. After that we went to the bike shop into the city to ask for big boxes. The third step was that we cut the paperboxes into the shape of a confessional. Then we painted it into pink. On Tuesday we are going to glue it together and finish it.

Was it hard to find the materials?
Bogusia: No it was not very hard, because Iben helped us a lot. She gave us colors and she took us by car to the bycicle shop.
What are you doing now?
Duls and Heidi: We are making knives for the knives artists, we will paint them grey later, because now they are pink, but first we have to cut them into the shape of knives.
With whom are you in a group? Are they working as hard as you?
Duls and Heidi: We are with Maya, all of us are working hard, Maya is reading the manuscript to make sure everything will be ready and she is also helping with the stage.
Are you tired? When will you finish?
Tenna: Yes, I am a little bit tired. We were helping Morten to make the camper. I think we have just one hour left, then we need to put it on stage.
Do you feel enough motivation?
Tenna: Yes, because it is very funny.

This is your first Chaos Projekt. Do you like it? Or did you expect something else?
Tenna: I like it very much, it is nice to work with other people whom I am not often working with. And I think it is also great to do something else instead of the normal schedule.